Installing Amtico With Underfloor Heating
- All hot water pipes and electrical heating elements should be embedded in concrete in accordance with the appropriate Building Regulations.
- If Amtico is laid on a screed which incorporates hot water pipes or under-floor heating, these should be insulated to ensure that the temperature of the surface of the tile does not exceed 27°C.
- Under-floor heating should be switched off for 48 hours before and after installation.
N.B. It has become common practice to bed hot water pipes feeding central heating systems into the sand/cement screed overlaying concrete slabs. This can lead to flooring materials becoming discoloured and distorted over a period of time. No responsibility will be accepted by any Amtico retailer for materials affected under such circumstances.
Guides for Installing Amtico on Various Floor Types:
- Installing Amtico With Underfloor Heating
- Damp Proof Membranes and Amtico Flooring
- Installing Amtico on Concrete Sub Floors
- Installing Amtico on New Concrete Floors
- Installing Amtico on Old Concrete Floors
- Installing Amtico on Existing Resilient Floors
- Installing Amtico on Wood Sub Floors
- Mastic Asphalt and Amtico Flooring
- Moisture in Sub Floors
- Quarry Tiles, Ceramic and Terrazzo Sub Floors
Preparation & Installation
- Amtico Installation Guide
- Amtico FAQs (General)
- Amtico Installation FAQs
- Amtico Adhesive FAQs
- Spacia FAQs (inc Preparation, Installation and Maintenance)
- Spacia Click Installation Guide
Maintenance & Care
- Amtico Maintenance FAQs
- Amtico Safety and Maintenance
- Amtico Wear and Care
- Spacia Click Cleaning and Maintenance
- Ask an Expert